We've built well over a dozen Bootstrap themes and sold tens of thousands of copies.
- aligning the buyer to your process, ensuring a step-by-step buy in.
- save time by organizing and centralizing your opportunity documents in one place
- shorten the sales cycle, qualify the right opportunities and Improve your win rate
- Allow buyers to actively collaborate in the discovery and needs analysis.
- Provide a centralized place for all documents your buyer requires to evaluate your solution.
- Empower buyers to champion your solution internally with all the information at their finger tips
- Have visibility into your sellers adherenceto the sales
process and improve accountability.
- Assess the quality of the discovery, needs analysis, DEMO and proposal to coach and guide your sellers.
- Quickly access relevant opportunity information to improve forecasting.
Absolutely. Sign-up for a single license and get a leg-up in your consultancy engagements by enhancing your clients experience.
Drive your teams performance by assessing the quality of each deal. Spend your one-on-one's analyzing and strategizing on how to bring deals to close. It eliminates digging through a static CRM for relevant information and improves your ability to forecast deals more accurately.
Yes. ProcessLogic is an easy-to-use, stand alone solution. You can immediately begin using it to manage your opportunities better.
Although process logic can be effectively uses as a stand-alone solution, you can easily integrate it with your CRM to pull opportunities directly.
ProcessLogic is the new standard in opportunity management. Begin using it today to adhere to a consistent sales process, collaborate with buyers, build transparency for deals, and centralize information.Get Started